SPONSOR: COLLABORATIVE FOR College student Achievements
Soon after two a long time of virtual and hybrid finding out, lots of pupils are however actively playing capture up. During this time, the federal federal government has delivered billions of bucks in aid cash to college districts throughout the nation.
How have condition training officers been employing these cash to progress training and beat mastering decline? Can initiatives that clearly show assure be replicated? How can equity troubles be tackled? And how do we make certain each child has accessibility to high quality schooling these days and tomorrow?
Thursday, March 17, 2022
1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT
- Dr. Miguel Cardona, Secretary of Schooling
- Sen. Monthly bill Cassidy (R-LA), Member, Committee on Well being, Training, Labor & Pensions
- Rep. Jahana Hayes (D-CT), Member, Instruction & Labor Committee
- Jared Polis, Governor, Colorado
- Chris Sununu, Governor, New Hampshire
- Dr. Bernard Harris, CEO, National Math & Science Initiative
- Dr. Lisa Herring, Superintendent, Atlanta Public Colleges
- Dr. Margaret Honey, President and CEO, NY Corridor of Science
- Lindsay E. Jones, Esq., CEO, Solid
- Dr. Stephen Pruitt, President, Southern Regional Training Board
- Autumn Rivera, 2022 Colorado Trainer of the Calendar year
- Charlene Russell-Tucker, Commissioner of Instruction, Connecticut
- Rey Saldaña, President and CEO, Communities in Educational institutions
- Jim Cowen, Executive Director, Collaborative for University student Good results
- Steve Clemons, Editor-at-Massive, The Hill
Be part of the discussion! Tweet us: @TheHillEvents utilizing #TheHillEd
Sponsored Written content Concept:
The Collaborative for College student Achievement, the Heart on Reinventing Public Education and learning (CRPE) and the Edunomics Lab at Georgetown University are leading an effort to identify revolutionary education and learning practices being carried out in states and districts using federal recovery funding.
Our platform — the EduRecoveryHub — identifies strong methods in recovery across a wide range of faculty group needs. These include promising techniques for accelerating college student studying, supporting educators and families, and enhancing amenities and technological innovation.
Our mission is to lift up and concentration attention on procedures that have the likely to enable universities get better stronger so that all learners gain.